DonorDock allows basic membership tracking through the Gift entry screen. To track a membership, follow these steps:
- Create any needed Membership Types under your Organization Settings. These can be used to categorize your memberships and track different types or levels of memberships. (Organization Settings can be found by clicking on your initials in the upper right corner of the application and clicking on Settings. Scroll down to the Membership Types section.)
- Create a new contact or navigate to an existing contact details page by searching for the contact.
- Once on the contact details page, click the Add Gift button in the Actions area.
- Under the Gift Type dropdown, select Membership.
- Choose the Membership Type, set the Start Date and End Date of the membership and fill out any other details including the amount of the membership and any nondeductible amount.
- Click the Save button.
Membership details will be shown in the Gift Report under the Reports area and can be exported to Excel.