Tagging contacts with badges provides a flexible way to segment your contacts into groups. You are able to create unlimited badges and assign unlimited badges to each contact. Badges can be easily used when building lists and reporting for filtering.
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions with Answers article to understand the intent of badges and how they differ from marketing lists.
To assign a badge to a contact:
- Click on Contacts in the top navigation menu.
- From the contact list, search for the contact you wish to view or edit.
- Click on the contact's name to navigate to the contact's detail page.
- Click on the pen icon at the top of the record
- Search for the badge, or type in a new name to create a new badge.
- Select the badge(s) you wish to apply and click out of the prompt.
- To remove a badge, simply click on the pen icon and click on the (x) corresponding to the badge you want to remove.
To assign a badge in bulk: